Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coming Out

I've wanted to do something different with this web log for a while and thanks to tmhcreations, I can now post photos. And post photos I will. So, without further ado . . .

This is me and the love of my life, Allen. This was taken at Mr. S's 100th birthday party last year.















This is Mary Ann. She is the brunette. She does not drive recklessley. She does not smoke marijuana. She is a good kitty cat.














This is Ginger. She, indeed, is the movie star.














We live in Hamilton, Ohio. If you check back here, I can bore you to tears with the antics of our life. Hope to see you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Hopkins said...

Are you Gilligan or the Skipper? Can I be the Professor?

9:17 AM  
Blogger nottotaled said...

T--you are definitely the professor.

xoxoxoxoxo

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home