Sunday, July 20, 2008

What We're Eating

The King Zucchini. Look at this thing. It's taking over the garden.


We've already eaten several zucchinis.


The cucumbers are prolific. I'm draining yogurt now to make Tzatziki. I love that stuff.


See those red tomatoes? Allen picked them all off and popped them in his mouth. Good thing there will be plenty more shortly.


This is a small head of broccoli. We ate the other three big ones. I hope they continue to produce the florettes. This is our first time growing broccoli so I don't know how it grows. I recently heard on the radio (so it must be true) that one can cut their risk of developing cancer by 50% by eating just one serving of broccoli a day. How's that for a health food?

Feel free to send me any good recipes you might have for my garden goodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home